Sunday, January 11, 2009

ABURIDDO LIFE...

Aburrido...spanish word for boring...and an apt description of my life here........projects,assignments and presentations-not at all a prob!!but only if there is some life beyond the seemingly eternal voyage between college and hostel......i mean its really embarrasing to say that i live in MUMBAI.....
and its only because of the huge huge gap between expectations and reality.huh????life again.......
You get what you never desire and what you desire is something........far beyond your reach.hey hey tell you something,i have great dreams in life..."great" that's the word......people who know them say--"you expect too much from life". vat else do i do then???just accept whatever crap comes my way and get the best out of them.....i know that's supposedly the most ideal way to live life but then arent the most greatest people in world those who have never followed the widely treaded paths???my god.. hadnt it been for the thoughts about my life and career i would have run away from here.on second thoughts this hopeless phase of life is actaully making me more determined to get vat i want so as to never end in situations like this.dnt know vats in store for future(short term ......long term i pretty much aware of..) but my dreams,my ambitions..no matter how much unrealistic they sound to people are my life support system here.........

P.S-im not a frustated or depressed personality as it may appear on reading this...its just that my friends here who feel the same are not bloggers like me and those who are havnt written about it!!

3 comments:

  1. dear everyone has the same complaints here...it is justified as complaining is an integral part of human nature. Just try to look around and there might be few people who want to enjoy with you but you might not be spotting them.....
    just have a look

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya......thats true.its not that i dont realize it.my anguish is not majorly coz of people but situations which i create for myself.i mean if my expectations dont match with what i am doing or what i desire then its my fault...right??anyways thanx sweetheart...i know whom u meant while writing the comment.THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think u now have the time , so i suggest u to watch "INTO THE WILD"

    ReplyDelete