Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Remembrances........:)

An expression to your emotions.Hope I have done justice to them.It's a pleasure to have a friend like you...:)


Gone are the days when inexperienced emotions didn’t overwhelm me, gone are the days when complexities of life didn’t perturb me, gone are the days when the beckoning call of future didn’t grab my attention and gone are the days when my  identity didn’t have any relation with anyone unknown.Gone are those days…
Those were the days when I smiled innocently,those were the days when I played joyfully,those were the days when I basked in the glory of  endless friendships and those were the days when i disregarded any association beyond the one known to me,dear to me.Those were the days…
Now are the days when every inch spread of smile is proportional to the relevant news I receive,now are the days when an incident happens because it has to and not because of want for it,now are the days when emotions sacred to me seem distant and now are the days when things which were once so close appear out of reach.Now are the days…
Those will be the days when the  life of my dreams and that of reality will be at one eighty degrees,those will be the days when I will fondly remember my acts of today,those will be the days when a new circle of people and life will dawn upon me and those will be the days when I will turn back and see a the unending road of life that I would have treaded upon for years.Those will be the days…
I will be grateful to HIM and people in my life for making it so beautiful…I am sure.I will be  successful in whatever I do…I am sure.I will be content..i am sure.I will be happy…I am sure………………….Still while standing on the countryside moors when the chill of the winter,the breeze of autumn,the colours of spring and the heat of summer will the jostle against my wrinkled face,I will smile because the image of your ever smiling face will cross my mind;I will blush because the thought of the first flow of unknown emotions that you kicked will engulf me;I will laugh because remembering the incident when i had the audacity to express my helplessness for you to you will make me feel young and I will cry because  the reality will hit soon…I will be there on that hilltop –alone.I would have spent a wonderful life with wonderful people and would always wish the same for you but still I will be alone.All alone when I remember you as I still do,24*7.
Seasons will make for way for each other,people will make way for others,my place will be taken by others because I will be gone…gone with fulfillment,of relationships,of career,of life and of YOU,even though your existence will always be in my thoughts,my heart..I will still be fulfilled…I am sure!!


Regards
Manpreet


P.S:Hope this is acceptable.Tried my best

2 comments:

  1. the emotions have been beautifully dole out in a romantic and nostalgic way. the heart alwys sings an incomplete song till another heart whispers back. so built the walls as high as you can according to your emotions and memories, the special person who will walk through all the phases in your life and will make the relationship immortal will break all the walls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know what to say , actually don't know .... seems u are thinking too much these days

    ReplyDelete